Adbri Limited (Adbri) has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained on Adbri’s websites (including www.adbri.com.au/adelaidebrightoncement, www.adelaidebrighton.com.au, www.adelaidebrightoncommunity.com.au, www. angastoncommunity.com.au, www.cockburncement.com.au, www.cockburncementcommunity.com.au, www.swancement.com.au, www.northerncement.com.au, www.hy-tec.com.au, www.directmix.com.au, www.southernquarries.com.au, www.screeningstransport.com.au, www.peninsulaquarries.com.au, www.penricequarry.com.au, www.adbrimasonry.com.au, collectively the “Site”) on the internet is accurate at the time of inclusion.
Adbri does not take any responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information so provided.
The information on the Site is general information only in respect of the Adbri Group and products supplied and manufactured by Adbri.
Any information on the Site not intended to be investment, technical, construction or engineering advice and must therefore not be relied upon as such.
Adbri makes no representations or warranties (including as to the fitness for purpose of any products and/or services shown on the Site) about the completeness, accuracy or fitness for any purpose of any information provided on the Site.
You should obtain professional investment, construction and/or engineering advice tailored to your specific circumstances and needs prior to making any investment decisions, using any products or services shown on or relying on any information contained in the Site.
To the extent permitted by law, Adbri disclaims liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in any way (including any direct loss, consequential loss or indirect loss suffered) as a result of:
- Your use of or access to the Site;
- Adbri’s failure to provide access to the Site; and/or
- Your reliance on or use of any information contained in the Site.
Adbri expressly limits its liability for negligence, breach of contract or contravention of any law (including the Australian Consumer Law) in connection with the Site to providing a replacement of the relevant goods or supplying the relevant services again at Adbri’s discretion.
Advertising and links to other websites
The Site contains links to third party sites.
Any linked websites are not under the control of Adbri, and consequently Adbri is not responsible for the contents of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website.
Adbri provides these hyperlinks for your convenience only and the inclusion of any link on the Site does not, in any way:
- Imply any endorsement of the linked website by Adbri or it employees; or
- Constitute a representation or warranty by Adbri about the accuracy of the information contained on the linked website
You visit any linked website entirely at your own risk.
2. Copyright Notice and Intellectual Property
Copyright in the information contained within this site is vested in Adbri under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) including, through international treaties and the laws of other countries. All rights in relation to the information and material presented are reserved.
Visitors to the Site may download information contained on the Site for their own personal use, or in order to inform others about Adbri’s products and only services.
Any use of information contained on the Site to inform others about Adbri’s products or services must be suitably qualified in the terms contained in the Disclaimer above and any third parties must be informed to seek their own technical, construction or engineering advice.
Visitors to the site may not reproduce, modify, link to or incorporate into any other website any information from the Site without the prior written permission of Adbri.
The Site makes use of a number of proprietary logos and Australian registered trade marks. Access to the Site does not constitute a licence to use any of the proprietary logos, trade marks or other intellectual property owned by Adbri Limited, its related bodies corporate, its joint ventures or any third parties made available on this Site.
In general TM and ® represent trade marks which are published on the Site and are either owned by Adbri or used with permission by Adbri.
For the avoidance of doubt the following logos used on the Site are owned as follows:
- The Adbri logo, the MCI logo, the Cockburn Cement logo, the Swan Cement logo, the Northern Cement Logo, the Hy-Tec logo, the Direct Mix Concrete logo, the Southern Quarries logo, the Penrice Quarry and Mineral logo, and the Adbri Masonry logo are trade marks of Adbri Limited or its related bodies corporate.
- The Independent Cement logo is an Australian registered trade mark of Independent Cement and Lime Pty Limited.
- The Sunstate Cement logo is an Australian registered trade mark of Sunstate Cement Ltd.
- The Mawsons logo is an Australian registered trade mark of E. B. Mawson & Sons Pty Ltd.
- The Batesford Quarry logo is a trade mark of Adelaide Brighton Cement Limited and Geelong Lime Pty Ltd.
- The Burrell Mining Services logo is a trade mark of Burrell Ming Products Pty Ltd.
- The Aalborg Portland Cement logo is a trade mark of Cementir Holding Spa.
No proprietary logo or trade mark of Adbri Limited or its related bodies corporate or its joint ventures appearing on this Site may be copied, used, reproduced in any form or used as a hyperlink without the prior written permission of Adbri.
3. Amendment to these Terms
Adbri reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time and you agree to be bound by these Terms as amended.
Notice of any amendments to these Terms will be provided by Adbri publishing an amended version of the Terms on its website. Adbri will not provide you with separate notification of any amendments to these Terms.
If you are concerned about cookies, you can control your cookie preferences in your browser settings. Please note that, whilst disabling cookies will not prevent your access to Adbri’s sites, you may be prevented from using all features of some of Adbri’s